Saturday, September 15, 2007

A rough 6 miles at Sawyer Camp...

Today was a 6 mile run at Sawyer camp, which is right outside Hillsborough. It was a beautiful trail, but was a was a bit rougher than the 5.5 miles we did last weekend. There aren't really hills, but there are short, steady climbs as well as small drops. It really is an ideal place to train.

The worst part of today was that I didn't feel hydrated. As our runs get longer I have a feeling that I'm going to learn a lot more about nutrition and water intake. The next 2 weeks are 7 mile runs. This coming weekend I will be in Oregon and will try my best to get in a good run, and will do the Captain's training the next weekend. Only 8 weeks to go till race day!

~My foot felt good today! ....But I think my Ipod is broken :(

No comments: