Saturday, February 11, 2012

Life gets in the way



I feel like it's been forever since I have blogged here. I guess a year is quite a bit of time. 2011 was an interesting year.
  • I finished 3 semesters of grad school and am now in my last semester.
  • We had to say goodbye to Miss Austyn in March.
  • Melissa and Jared's wedding in May and Kim and Dave's wedding in June
  • We visited a lot of family in the Great Northwest and made a trip to CA in July.
  • Celebrated one year of marriage!
  • In mid August we welcomed a new puppy into our home and he stole our hearts. Linus is definitely the center of our attention.
  • Celebrated the holidays with the Gibby's.
  • At the end of December we made a quick jaunt to CA to visit my parents and friends in the area.

Now we are in the new year. A new year means new beginnings, right. Well, we hope it means great beginnings. We are putting our townhouse on the market in two weeks and will hopefully be settled into a single family home in the area by the end of May. We have only been in our townhouse for 3 years, but with interest rates being so good it just seems like the right time to make the move.

Now that I also have a technology blog, hopefully it will prompt me to post more on here. We have a busy, but exciting year ahead. Hopefully all of our friends and family are a great part of it!

No comments: