Saturday, October 6, 2007

9.5 miles at RMH and THE DISH!!!

Today we ran a total of 9.56.... miles. I'm not quite sure what the rest of the numbers were. I do know that it was 9 1/2 :) Part of our run was at The Dish. The Dish is 3.4 miles of hills. I don't mean little, rolling, dipping hills, but instead big, steep hills that are meant to be climbed....almost. My time was not great, but because I stopped for a great stretch and had to walk up the first 2 hills at the dish, I'm really not going to count this time as one to see how well I'll do next month.
Next week is 10 miles at Sawyer Camp. That run should be a much better trail to figure out my race pace. Sadly, my running buddy won't be there, but I'm sure that I'll be fine. Good thing I got a new shuffle to keep me entertained! Now, I just need to go to REI and pick up some of the Sport Jelly Beans. They're the best!
Only 5 weeks till race day!

No comments: